- 6-8 pounds of split chicken wings
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons BBQ rub of choice
- 1 cup favorite wing sauce
- Set Pellet Grill to high, 400-450 degrees. Allow smoker to come up to temperature while you prep your wings.
- Pat dry your chicken wings and place them in a bowl to season. Apply a drizzle of vegetable oil as a binder and coat the wings.
- Season the wings with salt and pepper, and your favorite BBQ rub, apply liberally.
- Place the wings on the grill and arrange them so they are not touching one another. This is the key to getting crispy delicious wings.
- Half way through cooking, roughly 35 minutes into the cook, flip the wings over for even browning on each side. Cook an additional 30 minutes until crispy and delicious.
- Take the wings off the smoker and place them into a bowl for saucing. While the wings are still hot, apply your sauce of choice.
- Plate your wings with ranch and blue cheese dipping sauces, call up some friends, and enjoy!