1) Pat dry wings, and then season with the mixture of paprika, garlic powder, chipotle powder, salt and pepper.
2) Set charcoal grill (or BBQ) to 350 degrees
3) In a small pan, heat the 2 cloves of garlic and the cooking oil for the dipping sauce until the garlic has turned a light brown and has softened. Using a spatula, mash the garlic and set aside to cool.
4) Grill wings for approx 45 min, or until they reach 190 degrees internal. Be sure to flip half way through the cook.
5) Mix the all the dipping sauce ingredients, including the cooled garlic. Place in fridge until wings are ready.
6) Mix the Wing Sauce ingredients and set aside until wings ready.
7) Once the wings have been grilled, toss them in the wing sauce and serve on a platter.
8) Serve the dipping sauce along side the wings.